faith, family, & fun
The purpose of
the SJAS Faith, Family, & Fun Association is to enhance the
connection between families and the school. All parents with
children enrolled in St. John’s Area School and all staff and
teachers are part of the SJAS Faith, Family, & Fun Association.
Faith, Family, & Fun supports various programs, activities, and school needs through its
goals (or objectives) are to:
- Assist with communication between school and
- Sponsor programs that enhance connections
between home and school
- Enable funding for activities and classroom supplies
- Aid families and area parishes in sharing the
President: Laura Bursch
Vice President: Andi Rahm
Secretary: Juanita Beauchamp
Treasurer: Suzy Molitor
what we support
- Fall Open House snacks for classrooms and treats for families
- Staff appreciation luncheons and monthly birthday treats
- Family dances
- Fall and Spring family activity nights
- Guess the Pumpkin Weight prizes
- Items for St. Nick Day
- Books for the library
- Technology needs
- Custodial and kitchen needs
- Busing for field trips
- 6th grade graduation celebration
- Float in the Foley Fun Days Parade (winner of
“Exceptional Youth Entry” in 2003, 2004, 2006, 2009, 2014, & 2015)
- Soup Fest & Silent Auction - The last week in February, Bailey Ray's, GoodFella's, Jack & Jim's, and
Jax Firehouse Grille & Bar each donate 10 gallons of soup, as well as other items to this
fun and delicious event! Their kindness and generosity has helped us raise more than $2,000 each year!
Thank you for your continued support to our school!
- Spring Garage Sale - Each year in March, the community and families of SJAS
donate MANY items for our annual garage sale. Parent volunteers go through all
items and set up for this fundraiser. Thanks to the community, we are able to raise
over $4,000 each year!
information regarding Faith, Family & Fun, contact our office at (320) 968-7972.