Miss Stephanie Miller
Miss Miller graduated from St. Cloud State
University. Miss Miller has taught Title I in Royalton Public Schools and 5th grade here at SJAS.
Miss Miller loves outdoor activities.
Her hobbies include: riding horse, canoeing, camping, fishing, and snowmobiling in the winter.
Her favorite subjects are math and social. Miss Miller is very enthusiastic about the
upcoming school year at SJAS!
About the Classroom
- Reading: Novels
- Writing: Poetry, Descriptive Writings
- Math: Pre-Algebra
- Social: Global Awareness, World War II,
- Religion: Old Testament Studies, Review of all prayers, Living Stations of the Cross
- Science: Engineering, Physical Science, Sound, Light, Matter, Science Fair
- English: Parts of Speech
- AR Requirement: 3 books per quarter
Other Things to
- All papers go home on Friday in a Friday Folder
- Classroom newsletter is sent home each Friday, via e-mail, with the following week's spelling list attached
- Planners are used daily in all classes
- Sixth graders are volunteer funeral servers
- Sixth graders assist the Kindergarten classrooms as “Kindergarten Buddies”
- Sixth graders attend a 3-day Environmental Camp each spring